I found a fabric shower curtain I liked for $12, and then picked up four $2 furring strips. I then made a critical error measuring in that I didn't give myself quite enough slack to comfortably pull the curtain around the wood. Sigh, just give yourself a good two inches on all sides. I got greedy and wanted the biggest possible canvas. Not my greatest idea.
Anywho, once the frame was made, Chris and I carefully stretched the curtain over the wood as tightly as possible and stapled that sucker on there from behind with oodles of staples.
It could have been so much more perfect if I had just given myself a little more slack, but most people with normal brains probably won't know or care.
And here's one with a baby in it for a sense of scale. And apparently some multi-vitamins I didn't notice.
In the end, I'm pretty darn happy with it. It's like waking up in the freaking jungle, man. :D